Friday, April 9, 2010

Fashion Friday #6 - Emma Stone in Zombieland (2009)

I know I've featured Emma Stone on my Who-is Wednesday segment, but I'm going to feature her on my Fashion Friday this week too! I don't care what you say, I love her! She's one of my girlie crush, okay? ;)

I absolutely adore her as Wichita in Zombieland (2009). Love her attitude and her get-up in that movie. Here's a Polyvore set that I've made this morning, just because I couldn't find one on Polyvore. Love love love black and white ensemble, and she looks great, doesn't she?

I could totally rock this look! What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Oh you made this polyvore of Emma stone? It's awesome!! I'd totally rock this look too if only Malaysia weren't too hot to wear this getup! :)

    Good job on the set, debbs!! So feelin' it! :) Can't wait for Zombieland 2. Hope it's as good as part 1! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shem! Yes I made this set yay! Glad you like it! :):) I tried my best, well obviously I need to work on my Polyvoring..hehe..

    Can't wait for Zombieland 2 too! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am wanting to see this one Debbs great post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)