Monday, March 8, 2010

Music Monday - Cut by Plumb (The Vampire Diaries OST)

Plumb is actually the stage name for American singer, Tiffany Lee. She performs different genres, such as pop, dance, electronica, alternative rock and Christian alternative rock.

I honestly thought Plumb was a band's name, with a female vocalist. This song is called Cut, taken from Plumb's 5th album, Chaotic Resolve (2006). It was featured in The Vampire Diaries, season 1 episode 10.

Plumb's songs have been featured in numerous movies and tv series, such as Drive Me Crazy, Bruce Almighty, The Perfect Man, Felicity, Dawson's Creek, ER, Roswell, and One Tree Hill.

If you'd like to watch the scene from The Vampire Diaries, where this song is taken from, click here.

Enjoy and happy Music Monday! :)




Lyrics | Cut lyrics

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.





PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!


23 comments:

  1. woohoo.. congrats on your new blog Debbs.. am so loving the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love vampire diaries.. though never really paid attention to the songs.. this one is awesome!

    Happy MM Debbs and thanks for participating with your new blog!! yeay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOOVE THE LAYOUT!! :) hahahaha not that I haven't told you like 100 times before! LMAO! Thanks for giving me a sneak peek before the big reveal debbs!!

    And I looove this song.. but I haven't MT-ed it yet! :) :) And I looooove Vampire Diaries now.. hahaha i take it back. It's not that boring as I first felt it was.. LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Debbs! I've never heard this song before, but now I am more intrigued about VD more than ever! :D I love your MM pick! and Yay for CS!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to start watching VD! I feel so left out now!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. and I LOVE the layout and the colors too! :D it's a bit red and purple at the same time!! I love it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey LJ! I love VD too and I have the songs featured so far hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks ladies! I'm loving the colours here too! Hope it's not too bright lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this song..I think it's hauntingly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Another new blog! :) Congrats Debbs!

    Okayyy.. This song definitely something. I need to hear it twice just to get what is the meaning of the song. Beautifully made! Thanks for sharing Debbs! I want to find more about this artist!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Haaziq! Thank you! Hope you enjoyed the song! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wah new blog Debbs! So clever la u do ur own banner, I oso like the kaler kombinasi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. best je kan comment no problem here.... congratulasi again cutie, and Happy MM! I am so late this week, now dunno wan to join MM or not.. so many ppl edi here huhuhuhhu....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Celeb Square is a nice name too, so no more Hot Celebs eh?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hola GP! :) Thanks for dropping by! :) No more Hot Celebs, I don't want to be reminded of Today lol!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy MM to you too! Join la MM, not to late what...

    ReplyDelete
  17. woot congrats on yr new blog Debbs!! love the color too :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. nice song! i kinda like it too...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yay! Thanks for listening, Mon! Happy MM! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)