Friday, July 16, 2010

Fashion Friday #14 - Kristen Bell's Office Wear in When in Rome (2010)

I love Kristen Bell's clothes in her movie, When in Rome (2010). If I'm working in a corporate organisation, I'd definitely copy her office looks.

Coordinate girly, frilly shirts with structured blazers or coats, with pants and heels. If you're lucky enough to be born with a small frame, you could benefit from layering your clothes just like Kristen Bell's character, Beth in the movie.

These looks are also great for college, and can be toned down by replacing pants with jeans for a chic, preppy look. Accessorise sparingly and get versatile bead necklaces or earrings that can be worn with most colours.

Have fun and happy Fashion Friday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)