Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Trailer Tuesday - Haunted Changi (2010)


My brother stumbled upon this trailer of Haunted Changi (2010), a movie about the Old Changi Hospital in Singapore. I saw the trailer and thought it would be cool to be able to watch it, although I'm usually afraid to watch horror movies.

Plot Summary:
In January of 2010, a group of local filmmakers began exploring the famously haunted Old Changi Hospital in Singapore with terrifying and tragic results. This movie pieces together the original Haunted Changi film crew's footage to tell the full story. [Source]

You can read more about the Old Changi Hospital history here and read the film crew's blog too.

The movie will be released on 2 September 2010 in Singapore. Enjoy the trailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)