Friday, March 12, 2010

Fashion Friday #2 - Lea Michele's Dress at Grammy Awards 2010 Red Carpet

Although Rachel Berry can be really annoying in Glee, but in real life, she's the sweet and uber-talented Lea Michele. I love her look on the recent Grammy Awards 2010 red carpet.

Wearing a black Romona Keveza, she looks absolutely stunning! She was also wearing Lorraine Schwartz jewellery and Brian Atwood shoes, with a Fendi bag to complete her ensemble. I love her dark, super shiny hair! Simply gorgeous!

I hope you'll like the Polyvore set I've picked this week! ;)


Lea
Lea by dee55 featuring Casadei shoes

5 comments:

  1. I am not loving the dress so much.. :D but it does look good, am just not a fan of ruffles! :P but I absolutely love the shoes!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love coming here! it makes me feel all glamorous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honest to gosh, Lea Michele was MY best dressed at the Grammy awards. It was young, fun and just all round perfect.

    I think the dress is DIVINE! I absolutely LOVE it.. and Brian Atwood shoes is a must on the red carpet. There's no red carpet so far that doesn't have Brian Atwood shoes walking on 'em.

    Absolutely gorgeous! Great pick, Debbs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ane! I'm not a fan of ruffles, either, but Lea looks great in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shem! :) Glad you like my pick! She looks great, right? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)