Thursday, August 26, 2010

TV Thursday - Supernatural Season 6

Supernatural will return this September 2010 with season 6. Yay! It has been a favourite show of mine forever, so I'm super excited.

Supernatural was initially planned to end after season 5, but The CW has renewed it for a 6th season, since the show has received increased ratings for its 4th and 5th season.

Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki

Season 6 will revolve more on Sam and Dean Winchester's relationship as brothers. Of course, Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki will return as the Winchester brothers, and so will Jim Beaver as Bobby Singer and Misha Collins as Castiel.

Jim Beaver and Misha Collins

Mitch Pileggi will appear as the brothers' grandfather, Corin Nemec is appearing as Christian, the brothers' maternal cousin, and Kim Rhodes will return as Sheriff Jody Mills. Fredric Lehne will appear as Azazel.

 Mitch Pileggi and Corin Nemec

 Kim Rhodes and Fredric Lehne

Jensen Ackles will be directing episode 4 of season 6, and there will be an episode spoofing Twilight! Supernatural season 6 will air on Fridays at 9.00pm in the US, premiering on 24 September 2010.

Check out the promo video!

2 comments:

  1. And I STILL haven't watched the Supernatural DVDs that were given to me! Arghh.. when will I ever have the time to watch!! At least if I watch.. I can start following season 6 when it starts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch watch watch! :) You'll love it, Shem. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)