Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Who is Katerina Graham?

Katerina Graham is a Swiss born American actress, who's also a singer, dancer, and model. She is also a record producer.

Katerina Graham is currently playing the witch, Bonnie Bennett in The CW show, The Vampire Diaries.

The Liberian-Russian hottie speaks several languages such as English, Spanish, French and some Hebrew and Portuguese. Did you know that she's the female voice behind will.i.am's song, I Got It from My Mama?

She has appeared in Justin Bieber's and Usher's music video, Somebody to Love (Remix).

She will appear in Boogie Town (2010), Chicago Pulaski Jones (2010), The Roommate (2011), and Bleachers (2010). She will also be seen in straight-to-DVD movie, Honey 2 (2011) as Maria Ramirez.

1 comment:

  1. I love her.. she's gorgeous. Although the last few episodes, I wasn't diggin' her style so much. Esp the hair. So she sings and dances too? Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)