Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Who is Michael Trevino?

Michael Trevino is a American actor, born on 25 January 1985. He's currently playing Tyler Lockwood in the popular tv series, The Vampire Diaries.

He played Ozzie in 3 episodes of 90210, and he also played Jaime Vega in the now-ended tv series Cane.

He has appeared in numerous television series, such as Charmed, Without a Trace, Cold Case, CSI: Miami, The Mentalist, and CSI: NY.

Michael Trevino will be seen next in a thriller movie called The Factory (2011), alongside John Cusack, Jennifer Carpenter, Dallas Roberts, Ksenia Solo and Mae Whitman.


I seriously can't wait for season 2 of The Vampire Diaries. Michael Trevino's character, Tyler will most probably turn into a werewolf, but we'll have to wait and see!

1 comment:

  1. I had a feeling you'll write about him! :) He IS hot. I can't wait for VD too!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)