Monday, October 25, 2010

Out of Reach - Matthew Perryman Jones (Pretty Little Liars S01E10)


Matthew Perryman Jones is an American singer-songwriter. The Christmas-1973-born musician has been making music since 2000, and has since released 3 studio albums and 3 EPs.

Matthew Perryman Jones' songs has been featured in many television series, such as Private Practice and Grey's Anatomy. However, his most notable song would be Save You, which was first featured in 2007 on Kyle XY and Private Practice. The song was also featured on Royal Pains, season 1 episode 4 One Tree Hill season 6 episode 19, and Bones season 4 episode 24, all in 2009.

This song is called Out of Reach. It was first featured on One Tree Hill season 7 episode 1 in 2009, and in 2010, it was featured on Pretty Little Liars season 1 episode 10. The episode of Pretty Little Liars was aired on 10 August 2010.

I fell in love with this song, but I couldn't recall when I first heard it. When I listened to it again on Pretty Little Liars, I fell in love with it all over again. I hope you'll like it as much as I do. Enjoy the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)