Sunday, December 19, 2010

Katy Perry Creates Nail Polish with O.P.I.


If you don't care about Justin Bieber's nail polish, here's another celeb's nail polish line that you might care about.

I might be a little late but Katy Perry has recently worked with renowned brand O.P.I. to create a collection of nail polish.


There are 5 colors in the Katy Perry collection, including “Teenage Dream” (Glittery Pink), “Not Like the Movies” (Silver), “Last Friday Night” (Glittery Blue), and “The One That Got Away (Berry)”, with Black Shatter that creates a cracked effect when added as a top coat.

The Katy Perry Collection by O.P.I. will go on sale at $9 per bottle at ULTA stores in the US and online in January 2011.

Check out this video to see how the Black Shatter cracked effect looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)