Monday, December 20, 2010

Like a G6 - Far East Movement (Lopez Tonight 2010)


Far East Movement is an American electro pop quartet based in LA, California. The members are Kevin Nishimura (Kev Nish), James Roh (Prohgress), Jae Choung (J-Splif) and DJ Virman.

Far East Movement (Far⋆East Movement or in short, FM) members represent Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and Filipino ancestry; hence, the name. Their first claim to fame was probably when their song Round Round was featured in The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (2006).

Since then, the group has released 3 studio albums. The song I'm featuring is called Like a G6, taken from Far⋆East Movement's third album, Free Wired. The album was released on 9 October 2010.

The song is receiving tonnes of airplays here in Malaysia at the moment. I'm not sure if you're sick of it yet, but I'm still loving it. The song also features female vocals by Devin Star Tailes aka Dev, and male vocals by The Cataracs.

The Cataracs

Devin Star Tailes aka DEV
The video I'm featuring is Far⋆East Movement's appearance on Lopez Tonight on 29 September 2010. You can also watch the official music video. Partayyy on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)