Monday, February 7, 2011

Say (All I Need) by OneRepublic (Live @ Stripped)


OneRepublic is a rock band from Colorado, formed by frontman Ryan Tedder and lead guitarist Zach Filkins. Other members include Drew Brown, Brent Kutzle, and Eddie Fisher.

OneRepublic has released 2 studio albums, and this song is called Say (All I Need), taken from their first album, Dreaming Out Loud. The song was featured on the pilot of The Vampire Diaries.

OneRepublic frontman, Ryan Tedder
I'm big fan of OneRepublic, and ever since I listened to this song, I loved them even more. Love Tedder's voice, of course! This is another OneRepublic song that I love, next to Secret. I read somewhere that OneRepublic is currently working on their 3rd album. Can't wait!

Enjoy the video, featuring OneRepublic live at Stripped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)