Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Trailer Tuesday - Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules (2011)


Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules is the sequel to Diary of a Wimpy Kid (2010). The movies are based on books of the same name, written and illustrated by Jeff Kinney.

The sequel will focus on Greg as he enters seventh grade, and his brother, his main bully, will have to deal with their parents trying to make them get along.

Greg and Rodrick in Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules (2011)
Zachary Gordon is returning as Greg Heffley, and Devon Bostick is back to play Rodrick Heffley. The movie also stars Robert Capron, Rachael Harris, Steve Zahn, Grayson Russell, and Peyton R. List.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules will be released on 25 March 2011. I didn't quite enjoy the first movie, but I guess I'll watch this one and see how it goes.

Enjoy the trailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)