Thursday, March 11, 2010

TV Thursday - Supernatural

One of my favourite tv series has to be Supernatural. I've been following it since season 1, and I love it! In case you're not familiar with it, Supernatural is a drama/horror series, starring Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester and Jared Padalecki as Sam Winchester. They are brothers who basically hunt demons and other paranormal figures.

The series premiered on 13 September 2005, and it is currently on its 5th season. Season 5 was supposed to be the last season of Supernatural, but the CW has officially renewed it for a sixth season on 16 February 2010. This is a great news because we can never tell how season 6 is going to be. After all, according to the show's producer Eric Kripke, he has planned the show to run for only 5 seasons, but both Jensen and Jared have signed on 6-year contracts.

Season 5 regulars also include Misha Collins as Castiel, the angel who pulled Dean out of hell. I'm now done watching up to episode 14 of season 5, and episode 15, "Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid" will be aired on 25 March 2010. I can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. Jensen Ackles is just super HOT! :P

    I love Supernatural too Debbs, although have not watched more than a few episodes... I try to catch it when I can, but i love the whole Supernatural theme going on... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ane, you must watch Supernatural! Jensen is super funny as Dean Winchester. You'll definitely love him more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too like Ane.. haven't watched any more than a few episodes.. :) Even that, was from the first season. My oldest brother used to watch this.. dunno if he still follows or not. :)

    Both of them are HOT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shem! I'm a HUGE fan! And YES, both of them are HOT! :):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)