Monday, September 27, 2010

What If by Colbie Caillat (From Letters to Juliet (2010))


I'm about to watch Letters to Juliet (2010) and I'm hoping that it'll turn out good. I like Amanda Seyfried and this movie was released on 14 May 2010.


Songs in the movie Letters to Juliet (2010):

1. You Got Me - Colbie Caillat
2. Chianti Country
3. Verona
4. Un Giorno Così - 883
5. Per Avere Te - Franco Morselli
6. Quando, Quando, Quando - Lisa Jane and Chris Mann
7. Variations On A Theme By Mozart (Magic Flute) Op. 9
8. Sospesa - Malika Ayane and Pacifico
9. Per Dimenticare - Zero Assoluto
10. Sono Bugiarda (I'm A Believer) - Caterina Caselli
11. Guarda Che Luna - Fred Buscaglione
12. Love Story - Taylor Swift
13. What If - Colbie Caillat

The song I'm featuring is called What If by Colbie Caillat. I've featured her song You Got Me, which was featured on Leap Year (2010) starring Amy Adams and Matthew Goode, also featured on Letters to Juliet (2010).

This song will be available in Colbie Caillat's third studio album, which will be released in February 2011.

Enjoy the song!

1 comment:

  1. I'd watch anything with Amanda Seyfried.. I adore her! My mom likes the Brit guy in this film. Charming dia bilang.. :)

    I'm not a big fan of Colbie Caillat but this song is not bad.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If you like my posts, kindly subscribe to my blog or follow me on Twitter. :)